What are the basic requirements to apply for internal porting?
You may visit the website of your current mobile service provider at the bottom of this page.
What are the basic requirements to apply for external porting?
1. Government-issued ID
- Unique Subscriber Code (USC)
- This is a 9-digit code issued by your current network provider to start the portingprocess.
- This serves as clearance that your account is free from unpaid fees and balances.
- This is valid for fifteen (15) days upon date of issue.
- Proof of Mobile Number Ownership
How can I qualify for MNP?
(All conditions should apply.)
- Your mobile number must be active.
- Your mobile number has no unpaid account charges.
- Your mobile number is not linked to an operator-locked* device.
- Your mobile number is not part of any product or service bundle.
- Your mobile number must not be the primary or principal holder of multiple accounts.
- Your mobile number must not have a pending transfer of mobile number ownershiprequest.
- Your mobile number has not applied for the MNP within the last 60 days.
- Your mobile number is not associated with any fraudulent activity.
- Your mobile number has no prohibitions set by the law, by a court order or by the NationalTelecommunications Commission.
*To learn how to unlock your device, visit: